Career Opportunities at McDowell Rice
McDowell Rice is always looking for excellent attorneys, legal assistants and staff to join our team.
Director of Administration
Due to the retirement of our long-serving Director of Administration, McDowell Rice Smith & Buchanan has an immediate opening.
McDowell Rice is a mid-sized law firm located in the heart of the Country Club Plaza. The Director of Administration manages the day-to-day operations of our office and works in partnership with the firm’s Executive Committee and CFO to ensure delivery of excellent services to the firm’s clients. The Director is responsible for overall office operations, including HR/staffing, office performance, practice management support, professional development, quality control in delivery of services, firm events, marketing, and coordination of firm technology, facilities and office services.
- Understanding of law firm/legal practice and process
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including law firm experience, accounting procedures, and information systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/HR skills and experience
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate
- Technical proficiency
- Ability to maintain confidential records
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team committed to providing excellent legal services, please submit letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org